OOO «Spetskolor» produces and sells colour concentrate for seed incrustation «SEMIA-COLOR» for seed treatment in the pickling machines of the leading foreign (PETCUS, HDT Haus Der Technik, Diaf Westrup etc.), and domestic ("Fermer", PS -10 KPS-40 etc.) pickling equipment manufacturers. Colour concentrate for seed incrustation «SEMIA-COLOR» allows to carry out high quality seed treatment in the pickling machines of any type. The composition of the concentrate includes the adhesive.
BASIC COLOUR RANGE:
* At the request of the customer, our company can design an individual colour scheme.
- Sunflower: 5.0-7.0 kg\t;
- Corn: Up to 8.0 kg\t;
- Soybean: 7.0 kg-8.0 kg\t;
- Rape: up to 12.0 kg\t;
- Sugar beet: up to 8.0 kg/t;
- Black-seed onion, vegetables: up to 12.0 kg/t.
Concentrate consumption depends on the type and settings of the machine, seed size and desired final appearance of the seeds and may vary insignificantly to the larger or to the lower side.
- First, mix the concentrate thoroughly.
- Mix water (tap water may be used), preferably with a temperature of 16-20 ° C, with the agrochemicals (disinfectant, growth stimulator, etc.).
- Add the treated water to the concentrate and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the receiving tank of the pickling machine.
- Start the process of incrustation.
- it is recommended that the total volume of the mixture (concentrate + water + agrochemicals) used for the incrustation, should not exceed 16-18 litres per 1t of seeds (otherwise, the humidity of the finished product may increase);
- the drying time of the mixture for seed incrustation is up to 3 minutes after application.
Plastic bucket, weight: 10.0 kg.
RECOMMENDATIONS ON STORAGE:
Do not cool below 2 ° C.