OOO «Spetskolor» produces and sells colour concentrate for seed incrustation «SEMIA-COLOR» for seed treatment in activator pickling machines (concrete mixers etc.).This product has been designed especially for the market of CIS countries. The use of the product allows to achieve excellent results: small lots of seeds can be treated in the simplest equipment, significantly reducing the costs of the incrustation, while the appearance and performance characteristics of the coating are almost the same as those that have been achieved with machine treatment of the seeds.
BASIC COLOUR RANGE:
* At the request of the customer, our company can design an individual colour scheme.
- Sunflower: 5,0-7,0 kg\t;
- Corn: Up to 8,0 kg\t;
- Soybean: 7.0 kg-8 kg 0m\t;
- Rape: up to 12.0 kg\t;
- Sugar beet: up to 8.0 kg\t;
- Black-seed onion, vegetables: up to 12.0 kg\t.
Concentrate consumption depends on the size of the seeds as well as on the desired final appearance of the seeds and may vary insignificantly to the larger or to the lower side.
- First, mix the concentrate thoroughly.
- Mix water (tap water may be used), preferably with a temperature of 16-20 ° C, with the agrochemicals (disinfectant, growth stimulator, etc.).
- Add the treated water to the concentrate and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the rotary drum.
- Incrust for 5-10 minutes.
- it is recommended that the total volume of the mixture (concentrate + water + agrochemicals) used for the incrustation, should not exceed 16-18 litres per 1t of seeds (otherwise, the humidity of the finished product may increase);
- the drying time of the mixture for seed incrustation is up to 10 minutes after application.
Plastic bucket, weight: 10.0 kg.
RECOMMENDATIONS ON STORAGE:
Do not cool below 2 ° C.